... a little crafty place...


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Officially Back

Wow!!! I don't even know where to start. It's been so long since the last post. I once read on a blog that once you stop writing for a while, it's hard to get back on the habit of writing "frequently". It is TOTALLY TRUE! I was worried because sometimes, I can be the person who starts something and doesn't finish it. I had to tell myself: Victoria! you can NOT! quit this. Now, I have to start writing as much as I did when I started the blog. I have several things and projects that I want to show you :). Thanks to those who visited me and waited for me to get back ^_^.

So, where were we? on my last post I told you I was on Orlando right? visiting my family?. I stayed there for a couple of weeks and came back to Venezuela 3 days ago. I moved back here, remember I used to live in Panama? Well, now I'm here! I promised you pictures right? I'm gonna have lots of time to show you Venezuela :). I bet that most of you know about Venezuela because of Chavez ("the president") well, there's a lot more here than bad-corrupted-abusive politicians. Yes, I don't like him! but this is not a blog about politics, so I'm going to stop here.

Let me show you some pics of my trip...

So, let me tell you! My mom lives about 3 blocks from the beach. This was the first time I visited her house. I left Orlando before she moved there, so I didn't really know what I was missing hehe... It's a beautiful place!. Oh! and the water was really cold, in case you didn't noticed my expression.


I took this picture on Lake Windermere. Beautiful lake! and the houses there were Amazing!

Sunset at my dad's. There's a little lake behind his house...

Hidden Garden. Behind some shoppes in Winter Park. Beautiful right?

And of course! the Happiest Place on Earth!!! It really is :) We had an amazing time at Disney. It's always fun.

Disney's Hollywood Studios!!!

Here it is guys! my first post in more than a month, wow!!! Thanks for visiting again :)

Ciao, Ciao!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment