... a little crafty place...


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stripe Bags

Before I started blogging I read many many blogs. After reading blogs for months I decided to open my own. (I bet the same thing happened to some of you out there ^_^). One of the first blogs I read was Attic24. She crochets colorful and beautiful things!!!. If you visit, you'll see pictures of teacups, fireplaces, blankets, it's just very very cozy. Lucy, (that's her name) made a beautiful bag for her yarn, and so I made one for me from her pattern. This was some months ago... wanna take a look?



I added some flower to it. She also has the patterns for these little flowers.

Scalloped edge... It makes everything prettier (to me). :)

I'm working on my second bag. I'm using the three colors I can't get enough of... brown, blues, and greens... These time I'm using my own pattern, it's very similar. The only thing is that I'm not following hers, step by step... you know what I mean?... Here's what I have so far...


What do you think???!!!

I'll be showing you very soon the finish product ;)... Oh!!! and I'm planning to put many many flowers on this one...

Thanks for stopping by!!! ;)

4 comments:

ana @ i made it so said...

another lovely creation. the colours in the unfinished bag are gorgeous.

Blue Farfallina said...

Thank you Ana!!! Thanks for visiting and commenting of course ;)

Pearlin J said...

Its a lovely bag!

Blue Farfallina said...

Thanks Pearlin J!!!

Post a Comment