... a little crafty place...


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back with the "secret project"

So, after several days away from my new addiction, blogging :) , I'm back with an update on the "secret project" I talked about on my last post. I haven't been around the last couple of days because I've been getting these horrible headaches, well, tension headaches. I had to do a little research on headaches and what causes them because it is "normal" that I get these, but definitely not as often. So, bad posture, keeping your head in the same position for a long period of time (like when I'm crocheting), some foods, the computer, all these things I do or use almost everyday... It was getting really annoying, I couldn't really sleep, I felt so much pressure on my neck and shoulders Yuck!... I was also using my poor eyes for about 8 hours straight, almost everyday!!! And so I rested them for a few days. I crocheted for an hour or so and then I stopped for a few hours. So I made the hands/feet of my new amigurumi, which is not done yet! but very soon, thank you very much. After several attempts I finally wrote down the pattern for the hands/feet, I think they look good :) well, maybe a little alien-like... See it for yourself ...


This was the first one I made... I wasn't very pleased with it, I tried about 6 times!!! before I got there (remember, I'm not an amigurumi master, so I had to try a few times) the problem was crocheting the little "fingers" together.


This is the second one I made. I think it's more delicate, don't you?? And yes, this is the one I picked. I've made the two arms now, I just have to make the legs so I can show you what my "secret project" really is... Although I know you already know, do you??? ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOOOOLLLYYY CRAAAPPP this is awesome!

The brother born after you.

Anonymous said...

ES PRECIOSA, ME ENTERNECE, TIENE PERSONALIDAD, ME ENCANTA !!!!

Post a Comment