... a little crafty place...


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lady Frog's Dress Sneak Peak...

So, I made a dress for Lady Frog during the weekend. I'm still working on the last details but I couldn't wait to show you a little bit of what I have so far. It's gonna be super girly of course ^_^ ... I crochet the dress, but now that I'm "knitting" (If you can call that real knitting) I think I want to try to knit a little dress for her, I think it would give it an interesting detail, don't you think? I still have to make some flowers for her, and maybe some other dresses... It could be fun to have several dresses to play dress up with, wouldn't it?. I feel like I'm going back 20 years, although I didn't play with dolls much, I have 3 brothers so I was playing with mud, climbing trees or playing baseball, but I definitely had some dolls and played as any other girl (when me and my brothers were mad at each other hehe) Anyway, I love making these dolls.... Let's see the pics


It's a halter dress, I was going to crochet the arm holes to the back of the dress, but her hands are so big that it was a little hard to put them through. (I can't show you the back yet, it's not finished) :\


The only thing that bothers me, is the yarn, it's too thick. I think that a thinner yarn would look more delicate... we'll see how it looks at the end when it's completely finished.


How about this cute ruffled skirt??? cute huh?

Ok, this is what I have so far. After I finish writing this post I'll be working on Lady Frog's dress... I'll post some pictures after I'm done, stay tuned!!!

Ciao, Ciao!!!
Thanks for stopping by ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment