... a little crafty place...


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Hello again! I haven't been writing much because things have been really busy around here, and so I don't have a lot of free time for crafting. Although!, I made some clay buttons for a customer on Sunday... and I couldn't really wait to blog about it. That's why even if my eyes are half closed right now, I'm writting here ^_^ Oh! and I haven't tell you this... my computer died on an accident :( Yes!!! It fell off the couch and it landen on one of the corners and we haven't been able turn it back on since then... Well, I don't really know if it's really dead but I NEED MY COMPUTER BACK!!! Anyway, I'm really sleepy to think about it... I better show you the pics...



Here's a cute little Santa in the making
Hats...Checked!




And here they are!!! Fresh and backed


Did you see how tiny they are??? The pictures are a little dark though...

I hope to be back soon... thanks for visiting me!!! XOXO

3 comments:

Tea with Prudence said...

These are so adorable.
You certainly have an eye for detail, you have executed them beautifully,.
cheers
Fi

Jacey said...

They are adorable!xx

Blue Farfallina said...

Thank you girls!!! I'm glad you liked them!!!

Post a Comment