... a little crafty place...


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hand Sewn Felt...

Hello again!!! I have some pictures of my felt pieces. Like I said before, I like sewing, well hand sewing, I'm dying to learn how to use the sewing machine I just don't have one yet. I know how to make straight lines, but all the little pieces moving and the threat, to tell you the truth *whispering* it scares me a little. I know it's not that hard I just haven't tried it on my own.

I will be posting the patterns for these pieces. Just stay tuned to check my free patterns... Enjoy :)

This little heart can be done in any color or any size, just make a nice combination with the colors and find some interesting buttons in any shape to match your felt.


A very simple patter but the little details makes it interesting :)


A little owl, again!!! I told you I liked owls... :)


I wanted to make something a little different a little more abstract...


I hope you like them :) I'm working on the patterns so in a few days I'll be posting them...

Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Estoy, maravillada de tus creaciones, de la nitidez de tu trabajo, hemos sido testigos de este talento desde tu niƱez, este proyecto sera de Exito total !!. Le puedes poner nombre al pulpito? Te amo.

Post a Comment