... a little crafty place...


Monday, June 7, 2010

Heart Garland...

It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day so we can make any kind of hearts right? :) I found a super easy pattern online, I just added some details to make it more personal. You could use different colors, or maybe use one color, it's just a matter of coming up with little ideas that would fit your style. Mmmm... what about an all-white garland?? with sparkly white beads?? or pastel colors for a baby's room?? There are millions of ways to make each garland different... just be creative.

So, here it is... It has these two different sizes. The pattern for the heart is from here. I used two different yarns for each size, the pink is thicker than the red, so that the difference on the size could be more noticeable. Then I made the little red bows for the big heart and hung some beads on the red ones, this would add some sparkle and movement to the garland.


I'm sorry for the bad lighting it's been a really gloomy day today.



Again, there are millions of ways, combinations, yarns, colors, etc, to make any project, just make something that would make you feel proud when you look at it. Be creative, grab a cup of coffee and start putting together your new project. I promise it would look beautiful.

I really hope you liked this cute and easy project. I would love to see some of your own. Post a link or a picture so I can see them... Thanks for visiting!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment