... a little crafty place...


Sunday, June 13, 2010

A little WIP

Hello again!!! I'm writing this post while watching the game Germany vs. Australia, just so you know, I'm not a big soccer fan, but I like to watch the World Cup because EVERYBODY talks about it and all this things happen, they hit each other, they fall, they dance, so I kinda get into the game and sort of like it. Does it makes any sense? I don't know but this is a good game today.


Ok, let's get to crafty business now, I'm so excited about my new felt project!!! here's a little sneak peak...



Here I'm brain-storming I'm not really sure what I want to do, but I like the leaves. (Germany just scored and my neighbors are going crazy hehe)...


Stitching, stitching, stitching ....



Here's one branch finished! I really liked how the leaves came out, it was a little tricky to sew them together because they're tiny pieces, I would say that each leaf is about 2/8" mmm, almost a centimeter long :\ ... I'll be working on it this afternoon and post an update post tomorrow... :) Thanks again for visiting :)


Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment