... a little crafty place...


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Granny Square Purse

Hello again readers!!! I've been away crocheting new projects!!!... I found a picture of a purse that I want to try to make, the thing is that there is no pattern!!! I just have a picture. What I can see is that it's made like a big granny square... and the handles, I'm not really sure how :) BUT! I want to try and see how it turns out... Do you want to see some pictures??? Of course you do, we all love pictures, right?


Can you see how it starts growing? That's what I love about this new project!!! It is so easy to make, a few more rows and I can start figuring out the handles... I want a BIG purse ^_^ as always...

Ok, I know you can also see that it's not straight. I've heard that's normal, plus I don't think it's gonna show once I make the handles... but, if any of you knows a technique to avoid that "swirl effect" please let me know :) I will appreciate it.

Oh! I almost forgot! I've been blogging for a month now ^_^... I feel like I started yesterday, a month??? wow!!! everyday that passes I love it even more...

I'll be back on Monday for some update pictures!!! stay tuned...

Chao, Chao!


0 comments:

Post a Comment